ADVERTISEMENT

Heck yes

ricko654321

Nov 15, 2006
What a performance. We shot out of our minds sure, but we left no doubt. Excellent defensive performance in the second half. Very good shooting all night. Boo was money. Brooks was dominant. Langborg was clutch.

Gosh darn that was fun. I was nervous going into it but we showed up early and left no doubt.

Go Cats. Let’s win some games in Minny, and I’ll see you boys wherever we play in the postseason.

GO CATS

No lie!!! How often have these guys slayed the NU dragon? There's so many things I can point to where past teams would have curled up in a ball. But these guys obviously jave a different mindset. They've overcome key injuries and so much more. Really an incredible season for this group.
We may lose the first game of the BTT and also get immediately bounced in the Tournament, but this has been a fun season. The mental toughness of this team sets it apart from any other team in recent NU history. Nothing going forward diminishes their accomplishments.

Being down two key players would knock most teams out early. NU has 3 point shooting and players who can attack off the dribble with an elite guard who shoots 80% at the line. One PF from being a top 10 team. The team plays like they know they are good and the arena packed with students looks like a big time program. Chase was a great player and complement to Boo but this team is more fun. Grab a couple grad transfers and hopefully next year is 3 tournaments in a row.

Incredible shooting by NU. Who ARE these guys??? After losing 2 starters, it's hard not to forsee the curtain slowly descending on a spectacular NU season. But this game showed there still can be plenty more season to come. Hope everybody watched CCC's interview. He said this team was tough. Said like he's coached more talented teams but none tougher. High praise and the team surely earned it.

NU plays like that and they CAN beat anybody.

Here's a thought for those who tune in late only to watch a game slip away and think maybe their mid-game interest disturbed The Force to cause a loss: You may be right. You need to tune in at tipoff and experience every single minute of the game, show some dedication. It is wrong to try to avoid half of the experience only because it's like a couple hours of free falling.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT