ADVERTISEMENT

Great effort

MC_Cat

May 29, 2001
Same as it ever was all year long. Team.played til the final buzzer and showed a lot of mettle in that 2nd half. Brooks went 6-6 in 2nd after 0-8 in the 1st. Langborg 5-7. Boo got going a bit but the double and triple teams were too much and a smart move by Hurley.

I'm so proud of this year's team and it was so great pulling for them. Overcame massive adversity to put themselves in this position. We need announcements from Matt and Ty they are returning and a stud PG from the portal and next year we'll have another chance to break through the ceiling. Go Cats!

So proud of this team. UConn is just dominant. Remember, they won the championship game last season by 17 points. They may do it again this year (though I have them losing to Illinois in my bracket). No reason for the Cats to hang their heads. They gave it their all.

If they’d had a decent first half shooting the good outside looks they got, it would have been a little more of a game late and UConn would have had some sweat. But they battled and battled just like all season. Reading Ccc’s lips when he embraced Boo at the end was soecial

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT