ADVERTISEMENT

First spring victory!

SmellyCat

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Weird fluke of the calendar to be sure, but As far as I can tell, yesterday was NU’s first ever victory n the spring for the men’s basketball team. I’d like to say NU is undefeated in the spring, but they lost a few NIT games over the years.

• Love
Reactions: NUCat320
Weird fluke of the calendar to be sure, but As far as I can tell, yesterday was NU’s first ever victory n the spring for the men’s basketball team. I’d like to say NU is undefeated in the spring, but they lost a few NIT games over the years.
Are all winter finals done 2 weeks ago?? I hope so! I cringe remembering 2016 players studying in between games. I really hope our players have their minds on one thing this time...beating uconn

Was the game against Gonzago or last year's second round game in the Spring?

Are all winter finals done 2 weeks ago?? I hope so! I cringe remembering 2016 players studying in between games. I really hope our players have their minds on one thing this time...beating uconn
Didn’t Chase Audige have to take a final between the Boise State and UCLA games last year?

I recall @CoralSpringsCat was particularly livid that our athletes were expected to student as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT