ADVERTISEMENT

Fitz’s 2019 promise & a new moment of truth

Really? You're in a position to know that? For Christ sakes, the gentlemen has done wonders for NU football. Let us not forget.
Let’s see how this ages. PF isn’t going anywhere. Let’s see how much wonderful news remains in a year. And hey, there’s always the graduation rates. Great use of budget money.

And perhaps you're intelligent enough to know that we are not LSU nor Alabama? The scale you infer certainly has no NU index included.
We are on par academically w Stanford, Duke and notre dame. On snobbiness, we have few peers. And yet, those same snobs insist on remaining with the mouth breathers that make up the B1G. Why? Are we such unsuccessful paupers at NU that we need to beg for the B1G revenue share?

Either be a P5 B1G program or don’t. I’m sure there is room for our snobby fans in the Ivy and plenty of dough in NU coffers. Yes, PF and company will have to expect budget cuts. But at least admissions and loyalty won’t be problems as the expectations for wins will be easier and lower.

There are currently only about twenty schools that can contend for playoff berths according to NCAA football experts. ND is not an academic elite in this recruiting war as there are few recruits to whom they must say no. You want to up our game? You and 199 of your friends just need to donate a $ 1 million per year for 20 years, force our Admissions to accept football only special cases, and purchase most Chicago media outlets to promote our cause. It's all you need to do to make us relevant in chasing a Natty. Get er done, Big Boy!!!

Certainly your comment is reasonable.
And we appreciate the bowl games and I think last year was his best....but the problem with your position is that it gives Fitz full credit with no recognition of Hankwitz.

Imo, this season confirms that Hankwitz gets more credit than Fitz. Without Hankwitz, what has Fitz done except scream "mommy". Bob Davie 0.0
I can't like it, but I agree with you and believe you are correct.

Reactions: Turk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT