ADVERTISEMENT

Fitz better play Alviti a ton tomorrow! We won't be passing much!

Wrestlerneverdiesasacatfan

Feb 25, 2015
We need Alviti's wheels as the pass game wil be non existent for both teams! I was outside all afternoon! No way you can pass twenty yards in this stuff! No way!

We need Alviti's wheels as the pass game wil be non existent for both teams! I was outside all afternoon! No way you can pass twenty yards in this stuff! No way!

NOT gonna happen, at least not until we have a very comfortable lead! You really think CT is a statue out there?? Besides, if you watch his high school tapes, he's very familiar with Chicago-area weather conditions. (P.S. Here are a few extra exclamation points, just to make my argument even more substantive!!!!!!!)

Wrassler you're stuck on Alviti...How many times do I have to tell you that Thorson is just as fast as Alviti...They both run 4.6 forties. Only one can't hit the broadside of a barn throwing it. Oliver is the guy to put in.

I think Alviti ran it successfully in High School. At the next level , not so much.

He is more likely to transfer before the game than he is to play. If something happens to CT, it'll be Oliver.

How come Kain Colter doesn't get in the game anymore?! Man, can he run the option! He must truly be in Fitz's doghouse! Just like Ben Johnson! Look at me everyone, I can post with a lot of exclamation points! A lot, I say! And people actually respond to my nonsese! Like they take me seriously or something! I think they can use some Emotional Core Therapy! But I digress, where the heck is Kain Colter?! Heck, he is faster than Alviti and Thorson! In fact, he's faster than the Flash! If only Fitz would take coaching advice from me and play the right personnel! I'm a coaching genius!

Last edited:
Reactions: Windy City Cat Fan

Thorson has the speed to be adequate at the option, even if his wiggle isnt great.

Thorson also has the stronger arm to drill balls to the receivers in windy weather. Alviti is a good change of pace.... But I like Oliver, still, too.

And how'd that whole Alviti thing work out for ya, Wrassler? (I won't even mention that we should have been credited for an additional PASSING touchdown that was called back by incredibly DOOFUS referees!!). Maybe you need another time out, just so you can rest on your comfy schmumfy sofa?? LOL :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT