ADVERTISEMENT

Fitz Post Game

You are in fine form tonight. Did you ever consider others may appreciate having the link posted here for them? Obviously you don’t but not everything revolves around you.

The link was already posted by LouV at 5:00 as a pinned thread, which he does after every game.

Reactions: HappyNUyear
Have no clue how anyone could hate on Fitz. One of the last of his kind. A man of his word, unshakeable integrity, great sense of humor, highly intelligent, with a tinge of loveable sarcasm. My son graduates next quarter, and Fitz and his staff made my son a better man. We have without a doubt the best Coach in college football. It is sad others have trouble seeing that. Anyway, how about those Cats today. Nothing but love for beating Lovie.

“This will never happen again.”

Comments are worth another listen now that we know Fitz had almost certainly made up his mind about firing McCall before this postgame presser.

Comments are worth another listen now that we know Fitz had almost certainly made up his mind about firing McCall before this postgame presser.
I sure hope so. If he decided to fire him in the 20 or so hours after the game then he's not doing his job right.

Have no clue how anyone could hate on Fitz. One of the last of his kind. A man of his word, unshakeable integrity, great sense of humor, highly intelligent, with a tinge of loveable sarcasm. My son graduates next quarter, and Fitz and his staff made my son a better man. We have without a doubt the best Coach in college football. It is sad others have trouble seeing that. Anyway, how about those Cats today. Nothing but love for beating Lovie.
A magnificent anachronism. Love the guy. Get frustrated with him sometimes, but I hope he coaches there the rest of my (hopefully long) life.

I still get choked up thinking about his statements post-Holiday Bowl

“This will never happen again.”

He also made a quick aside that no one followed up on where he said something like,... as for the big picture stuff, I'll handle that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT