ADVERTISEMENT

Follow Luke

DocCatsFan

Oct 26, 2006
Luke has a real nice new website-- LukeDonald.com-- where it makes it easy to follow his upcoming events and all things Luke. Surprising it took this long but it's very nice.

Luke is now a buddy with Micheal Jordan, and using his insights to try to finish stronger in the majors tournaments, none of which he has yet to win. Jordan was a great, great player, but off the court, not so nice. I guess they all live in Orlando and become buddies. Doesn't impress me that Luke is hanging out with Jordan..

A pretty great Friday

Luke was 5 under today and is 2 strokes off the lead at the halfway mark in the Northern Trust.

Luke faded Sunday and was 4 over. So the finish strong message from Jordan didn't work in Luke's first outing. Anyone know why Luke didn't play until last week?

Luke had a very long season last year, what with the Ryder Cup and some events in Asia and the Middle East. He prefers a month off to recharge and then a month to work on his game. It's been a recipe for success for him.

Thanks for the update, I kept looking at the tournament results and didn't see his name. Shot quite well for the first time out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT