ADVERTISEMENT

Four Huge Games Coming Up

AdamOnFirst

Nov 29, 2021
This next stretch is our whole season, barring a meticulous win over Michigan or Ohio State (Michigan is sort of conceivable, I guess, they’re gettable). Maryland isn’t impressive, we can get Wisconsin at home, and Purdue is a train wreck who we frankly need to beat. Iowa will be tough but that’s a comforting sort of rock fight football we ought to be able to compete in. None of those offenses are remotely the threat IU’s is.

The team absolutely improved over the bye week but we need to go out there and do it.0

We have 3 losses with two more baked in the cake (U of M, OSU). Two more other than those two and it is season over. Maryland is a likely loss, but the other 3 are definite winnable in my view if we can keep improving. Maryland could be in play too, if the D can really step it up. Today's performance was rather lackluster. Maryland has a very good offense, not quite as explosive as Indiana, but close enough to worry about. Wisconsin whooped some ass today as well, so maybe they are improving as well. A win in College Park is a must to really keep bowl dreams alive.

Reactions: Baz=Heisman
This next stretch is our whole season, barring a meticulous win over Michigan or Ohio State (Michigan is sort of conceivable, I guess, they’re gettable). Maryland isn’t impressive, we can get Wisconsin at home, and Purdue is a train wreck who we frankly need to beat. Iowa will be tough but that’s a comforting sort of rock fight football we ought to be able to compete in. None of those offenses are remotely the threat IU’s is.

The team absolutely improved over the bye week but we need to go out there and do it.0
Maryland will be a tougher test than Iowa or Wisconsin. The Maryland offense lit it up almost like Indiana has been doing for the first two weeks of their season. If our D has a game like today, then that game is a likely loss. The offense still has much room for improvement as well for the rest of the schedule. Keep improving and we should have a decent shot at a bowl, but it isn't going to be easy.

Maryland will be a tougher test than Iowa or Wisconsin. The Maryland offense lit it up almost like Indiana has been doing for the first two weeks of their season. If our D has a game like today, then that game is a likely loss. The offense still has much room for improvement as well for the rest of the schedule. Keep improving and we should have a decent shot at a bowl, but it isn't going to be easy.
Maryland’s offense is fine. I’m not overly scared of it.

If our defense can’t look strong vs Maryland we’re gonna have a horrible year, it’s not a top offense in the conference

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT