ADVERTISEMENT

So Minnesota is good again?

USC was not as good as their ranking. Plenty of talent but not a dominating team even in their wins. Not great defense. It was not a huge stretch for an upset with Minn having Taylor and a good defense.

Little of both. Minnesota’s defense is good in a way that NU’s isn’t in that they actually have the talent to stand up to higher talent offenses, which UCS has (NU’s defense is good in the “win a rock fight with Iowa or Miami Ohio” way, but doesn’t have the goods against a real high end O as we saw today).

But USC has been prettt exposed as fairly soft by Michigan and MN. They’re good but not #11.

Great win by MN though, if they finish it.

Hat's off to Fleck for going for it on 4th and inches. I thought he was nuts. Like him or not (and honestly...I don't...) he's a solid coach.

I think the Lincoln Riley Experience in Southern California won't last much longer. All the pieces just don't fit together with him there.

Hat's off to Fleck for going for it on 4th and inches. I thought he was nuts. Like him or not (and honestly...I don't...) he's a solid coach.

I think the Lincoln Riley Experience in Southern California won't last much longer. All the pieces just don't fit together with him there.
He's not a solid coach, he's an angry, insecure moron.

That was a DUMB ****ing decision. Really dumb. It was always likely to work out, but damn was that stupid.

This result puts me squarely in my person college football hell for at least a couple weeks surrounded by unduly cocky and understandably happy rodent fans while we support our listless team. Please god beat Maryland.

That was a DUMB ****ing decision. Really dumb. It was always likely to work out, but damn was that stupid.
Admittedly I was saying the same thing in the moment (especially when it looked like it didn't go in).

I think Fleck made a gutsy call knowing he had a pretty solid chance of punching it in and preventing them from marching 80+ yards into FG range if they didn't. I think he also knew they could get to FG range or get another TD if they kicked it off to them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT