ADVERTISEMENT

Franklin is an imbecile

They are well on their way.

Barkley must be really hurting because twice on 4th and 1 they tried to throw the ball down field.
It all started by going into shotgun on 3rd and half a yard which the center then airmailed. Why would you not just QB sneak or Barkley or another back.

PSU is absolutely eating the Wisky secondary alive. Wisky has stopped absolutely nothing in the second half. How can they suddenly fold so badly like this?

What the hell is with the announcers, totally in the bag for PSU.

Last edited:
This makes me so sad. I know I feel better rooting for good guys, and I've got nothing against the people who play on PSU, but I'm just disappointed that they got a couple of years off and now it's like nothing happened. SOMETHING HORRIBLE HAPPENED, AND IT JUST DOESN'T MATTER. They're freaking elite again, and I can't stand it.

Reactions: BFDCat
What the hell is with the announcers, totally in the bag for PSU.

They were pretty high on Wisky the first 1.5 Q. It was all PSU after that so not much to say about Wisky. I don't know what the heck "welcome to Camelot" means though. These Fox announcers were not very good IMO.

No way they should make it into the playoff.

PSU's win is a "milestone in the healing process?"

Try telling that to any of the sex abuse victims.

What a colossally ignorant thing to say.

Those announcers were horrendous , totally insensitive to everything that happened and torally rooting for PSU the whole time. Fox should be ashamed.

They were pretty high on Wisky the first 1.5 Q. It was all PSU after that so not much to say about Wisky. I don't know what the heck "welcome to Camelot" means though. These Fox announcers were not very good IMO.

They probably won't make it into the playoff, but they can certainly make a case for it.

That's the only saving grace here. Yes, they beat OSU fair and square, but actual humans with feelings that may or may not feel Penn State was punished enough should hopefully put them right smack at #5. Thankfully Washington and Clemson took care of business, and the only other team with a claim destroyed Penn State.

It certainly seems like Alabama, Ohio State, Clemson, and Washington.

The big ten trophy is now a naked 8 year old boy in a shower.

Thorsen v. McSorley in Evanston next year: nothing finer.
My calendar is marked for Oct. 7. Franklin can't dodge that date with Fitz like he did at Vanderbilt. Can't wait. Go Cats!

Last edited:
Remember how bad PSU was a couple of years ago. Franklin has done an amazing job

PSU's passing offense repeatedly isolated their receivers in one on one coverage. These were not short routes but deep patterns. McSorley has an average arm buy yet he threw for almost 400 yards

The first half OL play was rememniscent of 2 years ago but the back to back TD passes changed everything. The missed tackle at the end of the first half was the turning point

Reactions: zwicker
Wonder what would have happened if Hackenberg had come back for his senior season? Didn't McSorley back him up for two years?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT