ADVERTISEMENT

Freshmen Get Their Numbers

thewildcat2011

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2011
Nothing too exciting, but I thought it was a cool tweet--getting me pumped for the season!

Makes me want to order a pizza.

I know, right. I thought there were rules about amateur players and endorsements.
Kids will start changing their names to Pizza Hut or Chevrolet. Actually, Chevrolet would make a cool first name.

I certainly don't remember every player at NU, but is it possible that Benson is the first #25 since Jitim?
It could be for the men, as I haven't seen a #25 in my short time following NU basketball, but Maggie Lyon was #25 for the women.

I know, right. I thought there were rules about amateur players and endorsements.
Kids will start changing their names to Pizza Hut or Chevrolet. Actually, Chevrolet would make a cool first name.
Student athletes can endorse whatever you want, they just can't take money for it.

Student athletes can endorse whatever you want, they just can't take money for it.
Of course I'm joking but the truth is when I see that name I want a pizza. I would be willing to bet that if he ever has a big play or highlight, Malnati's sales will increase.

Of course I'm joking but the truth is when I see that name I want a pizza. I would be willing to bet that if he ever has a big play or highlight, Malnati's sales will increase.
Did he really think you were serious?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT