ADVERTISEMENT

Friday Tickets

Bwm57

Sep 12, 2011
Has anyone looked for tickets for Friday night?
Everything pretty much $100 plus I think.

• Wow
Reactions: drewjin
Nosebleed seats still available straight from Ticketmaster. $85 plus fees. The problem is Indiana and possibly Illinois will both play on Friday night and they will bring the fans.

Indiana and NU for sure, I suppose it depend on who else gets there.

I assumed there would be a lot of tickets available through the NU ticket office. Is that not correct?

I assumed there would be a lot of tickets available through the NU ticket office. Is that not correct?
Not unless something changed recently. The NU ticket office was only offering tickets to season ticket holders--and said they were sold out of those!

StubHub tickets trending upward as of this morning. $106 get-in vs $84 last night.

Wait. 1/2 of the teams will lose and the market will flood. Trust me.

You have IU and NU already in for Friday late night session. You could add the Illini. While neither of IU's opponents are gonna draw many fans, just given the potential of the Illini match up is going to drive tickets and if Illinois beats Penn State, the price may go through the roof. Worst case, you get NU / Penn State and IU / Nebraska.

Reactions: Bwm57
You have IU and NU already in for Friday late night session. You could add the Illini. While neither of IU's opponents are gonna draw many fans, just given the potential of the Illini match up is going to drive tickets and if Illinois beats Penn State, the price may go through the roof. Worst case, you get NU / Penn State and IU / Nebraska.
You have a point there.

Reactions: Bwm57
The tournament is weird in the sense that the tickets are so bloody expensive because they demand comes from so many fan bases.

And yet, even on important games, the stands don't look that full because most fans are not like me, who will sit my tushy all day if I paid for an all day ticket.

Beyond the conference tournament, the big dance:
1) Went to the sweet 16 at Ford Field in Detroit in 2009. Decent crowd for Davidson/Wisconsin. Just empty for Villanova/Kansas
2) Went to the sweet 16 at the YUM center in 2019. Just loud, incredible environment for Tennessee/Purdue. Followed by feeling like an empty cave for VA/OR

• Love
Reactions: drewjin
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT