ADVERTISEMENT

Sunday Brooklyn In-Person

Tickets running over $200.

I broke down and went to section 104. Not a baller like @CatManTrue. Price differential between 200 and 100 levels are not so big.

Another pregame at the same venue. Hoping for a decent tipoff time.
Wisconsin’s going down so the prices should too.

We are all ballers when we win my friend! If I go back on Sunday then I’ll probably go for more cost effective tickets that have a better view of the replay board.

I think the best freeloader tip is to attend the pep rally. The food and brews were good, all you can eat - and free!

Sadly, with the 7:45 PM tipoff, I will not be able to attend. Section 110 held it down and representing the Cats very well, yesterday. I hope 110 will be filled with Cats fans again!!

Reactions: SimpsonElmwood
Wisconsin’s going down so the prices should too.

We are all ballers when we win my friend! If I go back on Sunday then I’ll probably go for more cost effective tickets that have a better view of the replay board.

I think the best freeloader tip is to attend the pep rally. The food and brews were good, all you can eat - and free!
Couldn’t believe it when I saw Nathan Taphorn waiting in line for a beer. THAT MAN SHOULD NEVER WAIT IN LINE FOR A BEER! (Ok, he actually got a Liquid Death but still.)

Couldn’t believe it when I saw Nathan Taphorn waiting in line for a beer. THAT MAN SHOULD NEVER WAIT IN LINE FOR A BEER! (Ok, he actually got a Liquid Death but still.)
Ok we as a fan base have failed miserably. That man should get free beers do life! Come on East Coast cat fans!

The beer was free at the event, to be clear. He just had to wait in line.

Food was free but meh. Grilled cheese truck. Would have loved Malnatti’s, Joe’s, and Hecky’s to have been flown in to form the Holy Trinity of Cat Cuisine.

Reactions: 4IUSox2
Food was free but meh. Grilled cheese truck. Would have loved Malnatti’s, Joe’s, and Hecky’s to have been flown in to form the Holy Trinity of Cat Cuisine.
Come on, man.

It was more than solid given time time of day. Breakfast burritos. Breakfast empandas. Pastries from Maman (local bakery).

Free beer and wine. The whole thing was free. The staff had 5 days to set up that event in a city with very limited real estate.

Sorry to kvetch. The event was great. Just miss my Evanston cuisine!
I expect a different array of food tomorrow because it will be a more normal game time!

The strangest thing to me about the event was the real-time sink fixing in the men's bathroom.

My understand is that they wanted to have a cash bar, but couldn’t get an alcohol license in time, thus free beer.

Reactions: No Chores
Agreed! I sat with Nate and Alex Marcotullio last January throwing back beers at bat 17 we were discussing old times as me and Alex both went to high school in the same school district said he had a couple great shooting nights in my old high school gym.

Reactions: No Chores
Agreed! I sat with Nate and Alex Marcotullio last January throwing back beers at bat 17 we were discussing old times as me and Alex both went to high school in the same school district said he had a couple great shooting nights in my old high school gym.
When you felt like crying, did you start laughing thinkin’ ‘bout…?

ADKq_NZBzOvFxH4PMPBCnlby6cjfaea6imF0P2fwfFc-Kd-xRdJRYjvtslE9-iGCCN_j7eVaLbjJ6U5qH06V_4su4Uj56t6MRXonfLGM9yxGlCCG-Ujmz5sHZrHvxedxVL_ip8wZM-ogamyK3BOaXUhamomAIcjHlmt_9-Wi3uLEwKgNyTG9C18WtybisDf9dZzoS47YOndA=s0-d-e1-ft

Reactions: ricko654321
Cornhole? I thought that was a Southern thing, but guess it's popular in Brooklyn now.

My understand is that they wanted to have a cash bar, but couldn’t get an alcohol license in time, thus free beer.

Let's hope that same thing happens at whatever/wherever our improvised stadium is this fall!

Dang, no license, guess we will just have to pour this one for you for free.....

🤪

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT