ADVERTISEMENT

Gaines a Cat!

Transfers are always an option when they arise (after the player receives a release), but do you seriously think CCC was researching transfers before last season and before the fall recruiting period? For starters, that would be a NCAA violation.
Would it be a violation to contact graduating players with a year left of eligibility to offer them an option for their last year? Must they make first contact?

Would it be a violation to contact graduating players with a year left of eligibility to offer them an option for their last year? Must they make first contact?

Yes. It would be a violation to contact a player before they've asked for and received their release.

Transfers are always an option when they arise (after the player receives a release), but do you seriously think CCC was researching transfers before last season and before the fall recruiting period? For starters, that would be a NCAA violation.

Researching would be a violation? Wow, learned something new, and stupid, today.

You know that your accuracy had reached an annoying high point when the slow wits rely heavily on name calling. :)

Researching would be a violation? Wow, learned something new, and stupid, today.

Bob, based on this response, you're an idiot. I'm glad you added to your knowledge of stupid today. Double down with stupid, Bob.

Maybe we should hire someone to call the players on every team to see if they're happy at their school. Ask them if they want to be closer to home and how their grandmother is doing.

Don't worry, Virginia has already called in the personal attack.

Bob, based on this response, you're an idiot. I'm glad you added to your knowledge of stupid today. Double down with stupid, Bob.

Maybe we should hire someone to call the players on every team to see if they're happy at their school. Ask them if they want to be closer to home and how their grandmother is doing.

Don't worry, Virginia has already called in the personal attack.

Research = contact? Gee, waste of an English word. And really spoils much of my career as I have done so much 'research' without making a contact. How have those bug conversations been going for you? Did one bite you in the head? ;]

Most idiots could figure out who might be 5th year eligible for transfer. Somebody might have even a dedicated a page to it. Then I wonder if modern coaches have any avenues to explore to determine if a player might be thinking about a change. Probably not, probably just read messages boards like us.

Glades, come out of the swamp buddy, VA needs a hug.

How is researching them a violation? A waste of time maybe but a violation?

Actually, I nailed it.

Are you gonna ask why NU doesn't give out free cars to top recruits next?

That would be an odd practice for an academic institution known for its research skills. Seemed like they would better served spending that dough on the rock, insider, and a variety of websites that would allow them to conduct non-contact research without getting caught...

That would be an odd practice for an academic institution known for its research skills. Seemed like they would better served spending that dough on the rock, insider, and a variety of websites that would allow them to conduct non-contact research without getting caught...

In September before their 4th year? Are those the same websites with the list of guys who will only sign if they are given a Vette?

In September before their 4th year? Are those the same websites with the list of guys who will only sign if they are given a Vette?

I'm not privy to that website. Which one is it? I would be interested to learn. Would you like me to do a little research this coming year to prove my point? With our beautiful archive system and my resilience, you know I am game. Perhaps a little wager? I believe I could start identifying and researching a few potential NU transfer targets by September. What do you say Glades - bet handle names, beers, future of the universe?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT