ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread for NU vs. Rutgers

I get that Boo has been elite all year. But he is godawful tonight. I am actually nervous when he’s handling the ball. Wonder what’s up.

Need to keep surviving.
It feels something is wrong. He has initiated the offense multiple times after keeping the ball for 15 seconds

No way Buie is first team all conference after this game. He's trailed off too much over the last few games.

Hate hate hate that Boo iso driving into four players. Come on. We’ve all seen Barnhizer tonight. Even Berry has been aggressive and gotten high % shots. Play. Within. The. Offense.

No way Buie is first team all conference after this game. He's trailed off too much over the last few games.
I was thinking the same thing all day. Felt like: NU wins, he makes it. NU loses, he doesn't. Didn't think NU would play much better without him tonight than with him.

This not pushing the hot hand always leaves me a bit puzzled. Why are we not running 💩 for Barnhizer and seeing so much Buie dribbling around?

Reactions: drewjin
American Eagle.com has been spending an incredible amount on TV ads, but every time is see them, I’m thinking, don’t you sell jeans and chinos?

He went for 20 on Wednesday night with assists and steals.

If NU hangs on and finishes in 2nd in conference, hard to deny him.

Is MN back in the game or did someone else just have a monster dunk?

Ooof. Just when a lead started looking comfortable, allowed two easy dunks. Gotta make it tougher.

Barnhizer cooling off now.

I can’t tell if we’re easing up a bit on defense to avoid further foul trouble, but ugh that Mulcahy drive was too easy.

Sitting on a plane getting ready to head toward. Chicago, Hope to see a laudatory piece on the Trib or Sun Times in the morning,

NU still ahead now - will have to likely await landing in Seattle for final outcome,

Go Cats!

Good pressure by Rutgers but we should beat that press and then go score on it with an advantage. It’s too aggressive and we should make them pay.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT