ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread for NU vs. Rutgers

Can NU hold, increase the lead, or fold. Story of the last several years. This team can win, will they?

• Love
Reactions: drewjin
I knew he had two, but NU needed him to settle the team down late.

NU has to feel good I guess with a lead and its MVP being invisible in the first half. Hopefully he can get going.

What are we doing here? Time to get our head out of our ass.

Bardo keeps appropriately using ‘The RAC’, but maybe he should go with The Big Hoagie.

This sh*t is sh*t. This feels like every March collapse I’ve seen in two-plus decades as a fan.

ISO for Brooks, over and over and over.

This is remarkable. Bobo Barnhizer is a mang. NU sans Boo is the worst press break in the history of the B1G.

I don’t think we’ll see him until 10 mins.

Reactions: ColumbusCatFan1
This is remarkable. Bobo Barnhizer is a mang. NU sans Boo is the worst press break in the history of the B1G.

I don’t think we’ll see him until 10 mins.
Brooks is initiating the offense now. We knew he had it in him, but to be this young and in control is fantastic.

Audige’s handle has gradually become looser as the season has gone on. Love the change up by the staff.

That’s a really awful foul call on Chase on that Cliffy slam.

Update: he got arm.

Is Boo ok? He looks lost tonight for the first time ever.

Should sit Boo as long as possible during this stretch. He was making some boneheaded mistakes and we are surviving with this group.

He will be needed late.
I get that Boo has been elite all year. But he is godawful tonight. I am actually nervous when he’s handling the ball. Wonder what’s up.

Need to keep surviving.

Buie is terrible tonight. Missed shots, turnovers, travels. Where is the senior leadership and maturity on this huge game?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT