ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread for Penn State vs. Northwestern

Is it just me or does it seem that Verizon ads is where funny former SNL comediennes go to die? Has anyone seen Kate McKinnon since she left SNL to go do those awful Verizon commercials? Now another former SNL star is doing these dumb ads.

Is it just me or does it seem that Verizon ads is where funny former SNL comediennes go to die? Has anyone seen Kate McKinnon since she left SNL to go do those awful Verizon commercials? Now another former SNL star is doing these dumb ads.
Hey, we're sittin' on a sign here!

I love Reeses, but I'm tired of the Reeses ads the last few days. Glad tomorrow we switch to CBS and presumably other commercials.

So fricking nervous. Even a Cosmopolitan hasn't taken the edge off. Hopefully the 'Cats can stifle the 3 from Penn state, wear them down and get the offense going.

She was probably one of the best talents the show had in the last decade... has she done anything since she left?

Reactions: drewjin
I’ll spare you guys. This game is driving me crazy. I’m shutting down

And now we’re fouling three point shooters. They didn’t show up mentally prepared to play.

PSU is defending smart against us. Lots of sagging on help positions, close the driving lanes. We can’t hit 3’s. We don’t post up anyone.

Too many missed layups, too many cheap fouls. Too many wide open air balls. The 'Cats are their own worst enemies tonight.

• Sad
Reactions: drewjin
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT