ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: No. 10 Illinois vs. Northwestern

Did Barney smile? He never gets too up or too down when he's playing. I'm not sure I've seen him smile during a game.

Reactions: Hkjb
NUwin.gif

Good game. Buie showed out. Don’t deserve to win a game when you miss >20 shots at the rim.

They have been good (not perfect) all night on the first shot, but they have to finish the possession with the ball, not a basket, or it's all for naught.

I hate Coleman Hawkins so much. I can't put my finger on it - I just do.
He stomped off the floor without shaking hands after the game. Classless act, but I am not surprised.

Berry blocks another out of control Shannon attempt and Shannon’s hit the floor pretty hard.

Fans near me had quite a shouting match about him. Exciting.
Any idea if that's what Berry and Hawkins were jawing about after the game?

Cute f'ing move by Psyho Underwood to give Berry the finger-wagging sermon in the postgame line. That's not a guy who should be preaching about court etiquette.

What a slugfest!! It's so rare to see NU outmuscle someone. Incredible effort tonight.

He stomped off the floor without shaking hands after the game. Classless act, but I am not surprised.
He was pushed out of there by a coach. He and Ty almost got into it earlier in the game. I made the same comment and a former player said it was a good move.

Hawkins is Bill Lambeir (sic)—-hate him, but would love to have him. Hawkins really plays hard and with emotion.After scoring a few times, he would gesture and stare at the students with a taunting look. He bitched about calls and was a true fighter. I am so happy the Cats beat him!

Last edited:
Reactions: drewjin and IGNORE2

Cute f'ing move by Psyho Underwood to give Berry the finger-wagging sermon in the postgame line. That's not a guy who should be preaching about court etiquette.

What a slugfest!! It's so rare to see NU outmuscle someone. Incredible effort tonight.
Underwood is a pos!

He was pushed out of thrre by a coach. He and Ty almost got into it earlier in the game. I made the same comment and a former player said it was a goid move.

Hawkins is Bill Lambeir (sic)—-hate him, but would love to have him. Hawkins really plays hard and with emotion.After scoring a few times, he would gesture and stare at the students with a taunting look. He bitched about calls and was a true fighter. I am so happy the Cats beat him!
The officials told him to shut up more than once, too. I was waiting for him to get rung up but he always stayed just on the right side of the line.

Reactions: drewjin

Underwood is an absolute b****. That wasn’t even a flagrant on Ty. Joke.

Reactions: IGNORE2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT