ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Northwestern vs. Wisconsin

All the breaks we got against Maryland are going against us now. Pretty brutal to still have zero.

Lausch made some plays but another drive comes up empty

Ok I think I’ll enjoy the incredibly unseasonably warm sunny day and catch up with this game later.

Are these stupid announcers going to talk about our DL dominating now?

Now we’re talking! Great blocked FG attempt after the dropped interception by Walters. Who by the way is having a great game.

Walters had at least 20-30 yards of wide open field in front of him there with an interception. Ugh.

We're only down 7 at the moment but it doesn't feel like it. Whatever they did to Lausch during the EIU halftime, we need it again.

Reactions: DaCat
Well another 3 and out set up by a false start penalty on our true frosh left guard

Their QB knows how to read the field. Big difference

Our defense is wearing down because of our 3 and out offense.

Reactions: 2388bb
I'm done with Lujan. How many really really dumb choices has he made?

This is like the Washington game on offense. Bad calls, bad decisions, bad execution. The bad tipper!

Lujan maybe can coach when his players are so much better than their FCS competition, but he's lost at this level.

I can’t believe what I just watched. Lujan is in over his head.

Reactions: 2388bb
After the false start the stars were already aligned for taking a knee yet still the bone headed decision to try a pass from your goal line. F for Lujan and Braun there, so reckless.

Reactions: PurpleWhiteBoy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT