ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Ohio State vs. Northwestern

Good game to get rest for the key guys and get Clayton and Hunger some min. You saw Collins realizing where the game was heading in the first half and got them some serious min. Wait to about the 4-3 min mark and clear the bench.

• Love
Reactions: drewjin and rmndcat
The Simpsons GIF

Reactions: rmndcat
No genuinely disappointed. Anytime we have a chance to give it good to dOSU I want to see no mercy, even if it’s not football. I wanted a 40 point win. We were up 35 with 3 min to go, instead we ended up with only a 25 point win.

I like that Collins played Boo until he fouled out. They got the run after he left the floor. So I can’t blame Collins too much. Just a lost opportunity that we will have to remedy next time.

No genuinely disappointed. Anytime we have a chance to give it good to dOSU I want to see no mercy, even if it’s not football. I wanted a 40 point win. We were up 35 with 3 min to go, instead we ended up with only a 25 point win.

I like that Collins played Boo until he fouled out. They got the run after he left the floor. So I can’t blame Collins too much. Just a lost opportunity that we will have to remedy next time.
Come on, now. That's your takeaway from this game? It was an utterly dominant performance, especially in the second half.

Buddy, we were up like 35 points with under 5 to go and gained like 20 spots in the Vegas rankings. Our guys and fans were dancing on the court while Ohio state looked humiliated. You need to learn to find some enjoyment in things sometimes.

Had a great time tonight! My wife yelled at me for making a comment as the dOSU fans in front of us left around half way through the second half. Worth it!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT