ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread?

Did anyone really think the Cats were actually going to punt, after just going for it (getting bailed out) during the previous set of downs, even deeper into Rutgers territory?

I don’t like that. There are plays with higher probabilities of success.

Edit: then we are all in agreement…..
That is what happens when your kicker sucks!!! Put in the other kid!!! Seriously, a lack of a good kicker hampers your game plan and leaves points off the board.

Got WAY too cute after baiting Rutgers offsides. A Wildcat formation on 2nd and 7, a toss on 3rd and 5 and a fake punt? Awful.
The Wildcat — with Tyus up the middle apparently the only option — has been consistently good for 0 to 2 yards this season.

Reactions: mountaindrew
I think a Rutgers coordinator might be getting fired in real time, after that delay of game penalty.

Quite the little coaches huddle going on.

NU having good luck all over the place.
I think that might be enough of the “good luck” posts, Figrating. It’s Rutgers, they’ll make mistakes. We’ve also had some “luck”against us too (missed FG, two missed PI calls on long passes, etc). It’s a football game- good plays, bad plays, and bad calls will all happen.

And on the other end, Fitz dropped by my count three F-bombs at the refs on the Macintyre penalty. A lot of angst out there today!
The angst is due to Fitzerald's stubbornness and his lack of a decent kicker. If we had one we would have 6 more points on the board.

I agree with the reversed call on that reception at the sideline, but why wasn’t that pass interference? Robinson would have made the catch easily if the Rutgers guy didn’t have a full arm across his chest.
That's at least three obvious missed PI calls this game. It's like they called the one in the end zone and then decided to swallow their whistles.

I agree with the reversed call on that reception at the sideline, but why wasn’t that pass interference? Robinson would have made the catch easily if the Rutgers guy didn’t have a full arm across his chest.
They only call PI if it's not (on the one we scored a play later)

Has our offensive coordinator ever heard of a screen pass or a jet sweep. Same old same old every sequence.

Reactions: drewjin
These refs are domething else. We’ve gotten two very questionable (straight up bad) PI calls in our favor. There have been three other obvious PI’s against Robinson that they didn’t call. Yikes.

Reactions: HawkCat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT