ADVERTISEMENT

Gerry Dinardo tweets

Eurocat

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I am not trying to start a contoversy, but those of you who read tweets should read what he says. QB Alvitti looking very great per him (interesting!) and our defense looking super great.

Former LSU/Vanderbilt/Indiana coach Gerry knows the game.

He was linked below. Just saying.....

Two QB system?

I am not trying to start a contoversy, but those of you who read tweets should read what he says. QB Alvitti looking very great per him (interesting!) and our defense looking super great.

Former LSU/Vanderbilt/Indiana coach Gerry knows the game.

He was linked below. Just saying.....

Two QB system?

In the same Tweet, he indicated that Thorson has also made "significant progress:"

Everyone's favorite player is the backup QB, but I don't think Clayton has much to worry about.

In the same Tweet, he indicated that Thorson has also made "significant progress:"

Everyone's favorite player is the backup QB, but I don't think Clayton has much to worry about.

I agree. Fitz went out of his way to praise Matty, and said every year in his tenure Cats have had to play 2 QBs, not always by choice. CT is clearly the starter but Matt need to be ready in the event of injury.

I agree. Fitz went out of his way to praise Matty, and said every year in his tenure Cats have had to play 2 QBs, not always by choice. CT is clearly the starter but Matt need to be ready in the event of injury.

It seems like it has been a couple of years since we have had two QBs "ready" . TS was a one legged hobbler but no one could fill in and last year CT struggled but no one was an better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT