ADVERTISEMENT

Good thing we scheduled Loyola-MD and not Loyola-Chicago

Pretty excited....gonna need new eye glass prescription...watched it on my phone!!!!...Now lets see the Cats go on a 6 game non-con streak and roll into the rest of the Big 10 with some momentum.......Heads up Valparaiso is playing well this year.

Pretty excited....gonna need new eye glass prescription...watched it on my phone!!!!...Now lets see the Cats go on a 6 game non-con streak and roll into the rest of the Big 10 with some momentum.......Heads up Valparaiso is playing well this year.

Yup, Valpo hasn't lost.

Wow!! Congrats. Even if they don't win the Valley Conference Tournament, I wonder if could get an at-large bid. That win (on the road) is likely to be better than any other bubble team's signature win.

Last edited:
Wow!! Congrats. Even if they don't win the Valley Conference Tournament, I wonder if could get an at-large bid that win (on the road) is likely to be better than any other bubble team's signature win.
There were unconfirmed reports that LU whipped NU pretty good in the double secret probation scrimmage they held in preseason....now we know why.

Reactions: julescat
I do know they really share the ball...against UIC they had 29 assists on 34 baskets

Loyola's NCAA draught of 30-plus years may be about to end. Porter Moser seems like he runs a quality program and the school hasn't compromised its academics. Remember when they used to host Stadium doubleheaders and won the '63 NCAA championship. They were arguably a lot bigger than DePaul back then.

It was definitely a nice win for the Ramblers, but Florida has lost three in a row. It will be interesting to see what that win looks like in March.

I didn't know they moved to The Valley. What a great move.

If all goes well, maybe both of @loyolacat's team will play in a conference championship game on March 4 - a nice appetizer before the big conference tournaments get going the following week.

Bad loss...but 5th game in 8 days and had to make the East Coast to West almost Coast trip.....and Boise St. will probably be in the top 68.....having said that ,yep it was a whooping and it has not been a tremendously demanding schedule..LU is in never never land in terms of non-cons . Nothing to gain if you beat LU and lots to lose if you don't. Tough to schedule.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT