ADVERTISEMENT

Good Win

WildAboutThePurple

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2018
That was a hard nosed win that we needed deserately if we are going to end up with a respectable record. With Two games with Michigan coming up and Msu once, its a steep climb back to the dance floor. Mich is going to be especially tough since you would assume they are out for blood after watching “the play” being played over and over on BTN throughout the season. Does anyone know the status of Coffey for Minnesota on Tuesday? If we could catch them shorthanded again we might be able get another W. I am still baffled by ZERO minutes out of Brown. Is Colling trying to run him off? Falzon seems a step slow still and that is why he barely sees many minutes which is unfortunate. Lets let the rest of book be written. As always, Im going down with the ship, I have not started writing the obituary for this team yet.

Go Cats!!

I am still baffled by ZERO minutes out of Brown. Is Colling trying to run him off? !
I feel bad for Isiah. Watching him on the bench I don't get any indication that he is sulking. Collins specifically said after OSU that IB needed to be ready for PSU, yet he didn't sniff the floor. The Collins dog house is like a black hole, no matter can escape it once within it.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT