ADVERTISEMENT

Gooden

CoralSpringsCat

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2002
Coral Springs, FL
Does anyone recall seeing Mark Gooden on the field? Was #55 hurt? I thought he would have gotten a shot against such a pass Happy attack.

I saw that Ernie B burned his shirt yesterday, but recall seeing him rushing the passer? Maybe I missed him too. I'll have to keep an eye out when I rewatch.

Last edited:
Does anyone recall seeing Mark Gooden on the field? Was #55 hurt? I thought he would have gotten a shot against such a pass Happy attack.

I saw that Ernie B burned his shirt yesterday, but recall seeing him rushing the passer? Maybe I missed him too. I'll have to keep an eye out when I rewatch.

Yes ,,, Gooden played. But not much.

GOUNUII

Saw Gooden a little in the second half; did not see Big Ern though. Only on sidelines with helmet off but not on the field.

I worry about our lack of a pass rush. That Nev qb had all day to pass. That kind of exacerbated the dbs deficiencies. Can Ebrown start for us the rest of the way? Why didn't we use Gooden more? Wasn't he supposed to take over for XWash?

Saw Gooden a little in the second half; did not see Big Ern though. Only on sidelines with helmet off but not on the field.

ESPN box score had E Brown with a QB hurry. Not always accurate though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT