ADVERTISEMENT

Goodluck in Indianapolis

Mar 14, 2003
You guys are in control and I encourage each and every one of you who can make the trip to do it. It is a really fun time hanging out in downtown Indy up until game time. You guys are finding a way to get it done each week in conference play, and have a QB who is not afraid under pressure. So you'll always have a shot.

You guys are in control and I encourage each and every one of you who can make the trip to do it. It is a really fun time hanging out in downtown Indy up until game time. You guys are finding a way to get it done each week in conference play, and have a QB who is not afraid under pressure. So you'll always have a shot.

Thanks, but the Hawks, Boatrowers, and the Fighting Lovies are still in the way. Gotta take care of the rest of the regular season first.

Thanks, but the Hawks, Boatrowers, and the Fighting Lovies are still in the way. Gotta take care of the rest of the regular season first.

Minnesota and Illinois are a non-factor. They wont beat Northwestern.

Iowa even if they beat NW will not win out. Stanley our QB cannot get it done under pressure.

Bummed about the game today? Or just trying to lull us into a false sense of security? Thanks, though and see you in two weeks.

Nice try. A lot of season left. But we’re as cautiously optimistic as we’ve ever been.

Love it!

I'm always bummed, especially when I feel like my team was the better one. It is what it is though. I always call it like I see it.
Isn't that how most fans feel. I sympathize. There are only a couple of truly dominant teams. The there are a handful of really competitive teams. NU and Iowa are really competitive but have not yet shown real dominance.

Reactions: drewjin and rmndcat
This guy is a troll and will get increasingly irritating as the Iowa game approaches. Do not engage. Or, as my Alabama relations say, if you kick a turd it only smells worse.

This guy is a troll and will get increasingly irritating as the Iowa game approaches. Do not engage. Or, as my Alabama relations say, if you kick a turd it only smells worse.

Have I been known to troll? Yes I admit.

I assure this is nothing of the sorts, and I am not going to be over talking smack during Iowa/NU week. Yes, you guys are NU...not that school out west like they like to claim.

Well the wheels fell off a few times already this season but we've managed to bounce back so far. I suspect at the end of the season we will look back at the Akron game and place it in the realm of the 1995 Miami game in terms of all time WTF games in NU history that hopefully didn't do major damage in terms of overall success of the season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT