ADVERTISEMENT

(grits his teeth) Go Irish!

Nope. Go Blue. (Vomit emoji goes here)

We want the Irish whupped all season, anywhere they can be. They are our recruiting competition. Not so much Michigan.
I gotta go with this. ND could have joined the B1G and it would have made the B1G a historic conference. But they are vain and think they are too good to join anyone. I want the B1G to beat them every time.

Nope. Go Blue. (Vomit emoji goes here)

We want the Irish whupped all season, anywhere they can be. They are our recruiting competition. Not so much Michigan.
Absolutely. Go Blue. :confused:

(That’s the closest to sick emoji I see. Also the only reason I responded. This is green. :D)

The only thing lower than the scUM of Ann Arbor are they slithering Kellys of northern Indiana. They must be demolished. Resistance is futile.

Reactions: FloridAlum
Then there is the positive that if ND can go undefeated until we beat them it will be all the more glorious, although to a lesser degree, that also works for us if Michigan wins today.

Reactions: StreamCat
The one and only time I ever uttered Go Blue was while Tennessee was giving us the Sandusky/shower treatment, meanwhile, Mich was thrashing some SEC team over in Orlando

I am hopeful for 10 OT’s where they just beat the crap out of each other for a 10-9 game.

Kickoff return finally puts Michigan in the game. Looks like they will be trailing by 1 at the half with 3 minuets left to go.

Last edited:
Refs didn’t do Blue any favors on their no call on ND’s pass interference and just before that they ruled a catch as short which had to be overturned.

With 6 minutes left in the game would take a miracle for Michigan to get two TD’s to tie or win.

Will Michigan be B1G’s only Saturday loss this week?

Last edited:
Refs didn’t do Blue any favors on their no call on ND’s pass interference and just before that they ruled a catch as short which had to be overturned.

With 6 minutes left in the game would take a miracle for Michigan to get two TD’s to tie or win.

Will Michigan be B1G’s only loss at the end of this week?

Purdue lost

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT