ADVERTISEMENT

Matt Nicholson Disappointment

Is it just me or anyone else feel a bit disappointed by Matt this year. He comes into the year out of shape and didn’t seem to have worked on his game. This happens while the rest of the team has so committed to the team and its success by stepping to the plate.

Overall less effective than last year, letting his teammates down. Even getting benched at one point. Struggled with foul trouble.

Now suffers an injury at the worst time (I know the timing and injury isn’t his fault but can’t help but feel it just piles on the rest of it.).

This all happens while Buie and rest of the team have sacrificed so much for this year. If Matt had committed to fitness and improving and then dominating, this team would have been on an another level.
I am 100% not disappointed by Matt. I'm the opposite - proud as hell that he represents my alma mater and grateful for what he has brought to the program. He apparently had an injury early in the year which was part of the issue. That said, we'll never know. Let's leave it to the coaches to judge if effort and commitment are sufficient or not

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT