ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Birthday, CoralSpringsCat, Wherever you are

CoralSpringsCat is in good company. Today is also my oldest daughter's birthday.

Happy Groundhogs and Palindrome Day as well to both!

(Pictured with her oldest daughter):

IMG_1452_zpshnq2ggdc.jpg

CoralSpringsCat is in good company. Today is also my oldest daughter's birthday.

Happy Groundhogs and Palindrome Day as well to both!

(Pictured with her oldest daughter):

IMG_1452_zpshnq2ggdc.jpg

Mine as well! 38! Ooof.

Alaska, for our 12th anniversary my wife and I are going back to Honolulu and Kaui for about 11 days total, our 5th time. Any recommendations? Maybe post on the Rant. It's our last big trip for a little bit as we are finally adopting and planning on getting pregnant. Havent been to HNL since our honeymoon, and Kaui in 2013.

Your daughter looks great, had to double take who was who.

Erik

Mine as well! 38! Ooof.

Alaska, for our 12th anniversary my wife and I are going back to Honolulu and Kaui for about 11 days total, our 5th time. Any recommendations? Maybe post on the Rant. It's our last big trip for a little bit as we are finally adopting and planning on getting pregnant. Havent been to HNL since our honeymoon, and Kaui in 2013.

Your daughter looks great, had to double take who was who.

Erik
Happy Birthday!

If you are a Rock subscriber I think you can PM me.

Otherwise FloridAlum can provide you my email. Depending when you go I might even be there on Oahu and it would be fun to get together.

Happy Birthday!

If you are a Rock subscriber I think you can PM me.

Otherwise FloridAlum can provide you my email. Depending when you go I might even be there on Oahu and it would be fun to get together.

All of that would be great. Late April. Floridalum, if you could please message me. My email is erik198226 at yahoo as well

Erik

Thanks. Will get an email out later today.
You are a paid member of the board, so you can send him a personal message here to which he can respond. It is really very easy, just as easy as an email. I don’t know why people will not get used to using the personal message system which many of us begged for for years.
PS go to his post, tap on his name on the left, then tap on start a conversation, put in title, put in message just like an email. Then do not forget to tap on start a conversation at the bottom of the message so that he will receive it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT