ADVERTISEMENT

Happy to be dancing but kinda a tough draw

wildcatcoaster

Oct 27, 2003
Two final four teams in our group of 4 in Brooklyn.

Top seeded Connecticut awaiting in round 2.

Solid Illinois (unfortunately) and Iowa State plus another final four team in San Diego State.

Brutal especially for our undermanned squad but hey you never know.

Really , you know. One of these days Cats will fall into some luck. Last minute, second shots will rom in instead of out, front ends of 1 & 1 will be made. Hey, hope springs eternal.

Two final four teams in our group of 4 in Brooklyn.

Top seeded Connecticut awaiting in round 2.

Solid Illinois (unfortunately) and Iowa State plus another final four team in San Diego State.

Brutal especially for our undermanned squad but hey you never know.
We’re screwed with an extra sharp pointy top!

Why oh why am I trudging into Brooklyn on Friday for this game?

Oh wait! I remember. It’s because I’m a hardass believer in the Wildcat way. We can WIN this!

Stop feeling sorry for yourselves! Either get your ass to NYC, or get your eyes on our game another way on Friday.

Then, repeat on Sunday!

Boo Buie or Bust, Baby!

Reactions: NUThump
Win the first one and hope the 3s fall. UCONN in NY is brutal but a Bowl Win and Tourney win is pretty solid.

Friday is a great game against last year's darling Final Four team, in Brooklyn, in a showdown of two of the best guards in college basketball, with an exclusive window of about 25 minutes when the entire nation will be watching.

If you're SCARED or complaining about our draw, you deserve to have to watch 20-loss teams in perpetuity. Enjoy the moment. The program deserves it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT