ADVERTISEMENT

Heading North (and West) on Wednesday

Looking forward to a great time at the Target Center. I'll be in the NU section dressed in Wolverine gear on Wednesday for my wife, Hawkeye gear on Thursday for my daughter and then Wildcat Purple from Friday on. Hope to see some of you up there. Go Cats!! Let's make history.
What section # is that? I found some halfway decent seats in 106 in the corner for under $100 before fees. I kinda want to be able to walk forward and scream for the boys during warmups.

What section # is that? I found some halfway decent seats in 106 in the corner for under $100 before fees. I kinda want to be able to walk forward and scream for the boys during warmups.
My seats are in section 138. Should be plenty of room to move around unless the Gophers are playing. Iowa might send a big contingent, but they might be worn out from this past weekend's Caitlin Clark love-fest.

My seats are in section 138. Should be plenty of room to move around unless the Gophers are playing. Iowa might send a big contingent, but they might be worn out from this past weekend's Caitlin Clark love-fest.
If MN wins on Thursday they’ll be in the morning game in our session vs Purdue, which I think had an adverse impact on prices. On the other hand, we may be able to get the MN fans who stick around for the game to root against the hated Badgers.

Looking forward to a great time at the Target Center. I'll be in the NU section dressed in Wolverine gear on Wednesday for my wife, Hawkeye gear on Thursday for my daughter and then Wildcat Purple from Friday on. Hope to see some of you up there. Go Cats!! Let's make history.
Then this will be me, but in purple:

puke-nausea.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT