ADVERTISEMENT

Here's My CFP Ranking

Gators at 5 after a performance like they had today?
Exactly. Gators should have lost today. Refs handed them the game in overtime by not calling two textbook cases of pass interference in the end zone; even the SEC announcers commented on how the refs badly missed both calls.

I've got:
1. Clemson
2. 'Bama
3. Iowa
4. Notre Dame
5. MSU
6. Oklahoma
7. OSU
8. Baylor
9. Ok. State
10. Florida
11. Stanford (if they win)
12. Michigan
13. FSU
14. Navy
15. UNC
16. Northwestern
17. Ole Miss
18. Oregon
19. TCU
20. Utah
21. LSU
22. Washington State
23. Mississippi State
24. UCLA
25. Toledo

I've got:
1. Clemson
2. 'Bama
3. Iowa
4. Notre Dame
5. MSU
6. Oklahoma
7. OSU
8. Baylor
9. Ok. State
10. Florida
12. Michigan
13. FSU
14. Navy
15. UNC
16. Northwestern
17. Ole Miss
18. Oregon
19. TCU
20. Utah
21. LSU
22. Washington State
23. Mississippi State
24. UCLA
25. Toledo
Agreed I have us at 16 too. I think we can beat NC and Navy but the other teams are all better than us. Our offense is just putrid and special teams took a step back today. Defense is definitely there though that's for sure! We'd have to score points to beat those top 13 teams and we wouldn't, so I just don't see us being ranked any higher unless there are a lot of big losses next week.

I've got:
1. Clemson
2. 'Bama
3. Iowa
4. Notre Dame
5. MSU
6. Oklahoma
7. OSU
8. Baylor
9. Ok. State
10. Florida
12. Michigan
13. FSU
14. Navy
15. UNC
16. Northwestern
17. Ole Miss
18. Oregon
19. TCU
20. Utah
21. LSU
22. Washington State
23. Mississippi State
24. UCLA
25. Toledo
I think that's pretty good. I think Baylor will be in front of Ohio St, Michigan in front of Stanford, and the Cats will hop UNC who looked very unimpressive late in that game. As did Florida all day but don't see how you drop them behind the 2 loss teams which are behind them. Also not really sure what they do with Oklahoma- I didn't see that on TV but following the box score it was touch and go, the committee is unpredictable so not sure how much they will penalize (or reward) beating a good team but one that is seriously injured on a 2 pt conversion.

Would love to see Stanford beat ND, Okie State beat OK (Mayfield and their RB questionable?), Iowa lose in Big Ten Championship game. What a mess that becomes. I think Bama and Clemson will cruise to the playoff, but wouldn't mind seeing both of them lose too.

Man, who had Iowa and Clemson as the last two undefeated teams? Crazy. And if they stay undefeated, they have to be invited, but I don't think many think either could win this thing.

Might be Alabama/Oklahoma in the semi that most will call the de facto championship. Still, lots of football still left in the next couple of weeks. Hoping Stanford takes care of Notre Dame and East winner takes care of Iowa.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT