ADVERTISEMENT

Holy S---, Terrance Brown

NUCat320

Dec 4, 2005
I wonder if they'll reconsider and ask him back?

I don't think #26 has seen meaningful time on the field in four years at nu. I have no idea what happened to Henry, but TB was certainly up to the task replacing him.

From what I could infer on tv, he was active and competent and, most importantly, playing his first meaningful defense since 2011, he was unafraid.

The headliners are obviously Dean and Deonte and Antman (make it happen, students) and the corners, but the NU defense did not miss a beat while missing one of its long-time leaders.

Reactions: Alaskawildkat

I don't think #26 has seen meaningful time on the field in four years at nu. I have no idea what happened to Henry, but TB was certainly up to the task replacing him.

From what I could infer on tv, he was active and competent and, most importantly, playing his first meaningful defense since 2011, he was unafraid.

The headliners are obviously Dean and Deonte and Antman (make it happen, students) and the corners, but the NU defense did not miss a beat while missing one of its long-time leaders.

They announced during the first half that Henry had an "upper body injury."

Very good observation. He played a very good game. I would like him back also. Maybe they have a safety coming up who has more potential. However, he has been very steady.

Definitely one of many positives in the game to see "Next Man Up" step up.

Way to go Terrance. He didn't make spectacular plays, but he did his job very well. Huge for him to step in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT