ADVERTISEMENT

Honest and Sincere Question? How many games has BMac cost us this year?

Wrestlerneverdiesasacatfan

Feb 25, 2015
Ash is statistically equal to Mac in shooting this season. How many games has Mac cost us with poor shooting and turnovers late in the game? Me thinks four or five!

Anyone who thinks Jordan Ash is in any way comparable as a player to McIntosh has no idea of which he speaks. Come to think of it, the "Wrassler" and his over-saturation of this board with idiotic comments and baseless speculation (especially on transfers) is exactly why I have stopped visiting the Board. My bad for being teased by the headline, only to find it was the same nonsense being pedaled by the original poster.

A LOT. Forcing everything and turnover machine in crunch time.
Ready for a change!

Anyone who thinks Jordan Ash is in any way comparable as a player to McIntosh has no idea of which he speaks. Come to think of it, the "Wrassler" and his over-saturation of this board with idiotic comments and baseless speculation (especially on transfers) is exactly why I have stopped visiting the Board. My bad for being teased by the headline, only to find it was the same nonsense being pedaled by the original poster.
Everyone, including you, is entitled to his opinion. Still, we got a chance for the Big Dance if we go on a 8 game winning streak and win two games in the BT tournament. We can do it,if Ash starts and plays 30 minutes a game. I’d still give Mac 20 minutes also. Mac can take some minutes from Falzon and we can play a two guard lineup. When Ash was in the game for 12 minutes, we only lost a total of three points. Mainly cuz other guys were missing shots and turning the ball over.

Yo man. Use the ignore button. It'll change your life, and I say this without any embellishment. I've been Wrassler free for about 2 months and my www.wildcatreport.com viewing pleasure has reached an all time high

Yo man. Use the ignore button. It'll change your life, and I say this without any embellishment. I've been Wrassler free for about 2 months and my www.wildcatreport.com viewing pleasure has reached an all time high
Wrasslerfree! I love it! One question though? In your eternal bliss from ignoring wrassler, how in the world do you psychically digest the erroneous and egregious mistakes made by Bmac when he has the ball, such as turning it over late in the game, or missing shots and free throws? Or getting burned on defense? Just sayin? Please enlighten me about your newfound nirvana as I need a remedy from his god awful play this year!

You would think the best of in our history would have taken us to the postseason more than once?

What about Juice or Craig Moore?

Neither got us to the NCAA Tournament, nor do their overall stats come close.

Last edited:
You would think the best of in our history would have taken us to the postseason more than once?

What about Juice or Craig Moore?
I was told that in 2015, we were offered NIT and turned it down. Maybe the person telling me was mistaken and it was another post season berth but in any event it would have been postseason.

I was told that in 2015, we were offered NIT and turned it down. Maybe the person telling me was mistaken and it was another post season berth but in any event it would have been postseason.

2016 (in 2015 we were sub-.500), and probably CBI. It would be very odd to turn down an NIT bid with a team in need of postseason experience, and none of the (admittedly few) NIT projection sites had us in the field. But I don't know what happened behind the scenes.

Wrasslerfree! I love it! One question though? In your eternal bliss from ignoring wrassler, how in the world do you psychically digest the erroneous and egregious mistakes made by Bmac when he has the ball, such as turning it over late in the game, or missing shots and free throws? Or getting burned on defense? Just sayin? Please enlighten me about your newfound nirvana as I need a remedy from his god awful play this year!
If you had a kid who played basketball, would you harass him this much? Make him feel like a piece of sh*t?

2016 (in 2015 we were sub-.500), and probably CBI. It would be very odd to turn down an NIT bid with a team in need of postseason experience, and none of the (admittedly few) NIT projection sites had us in the field. But I don't know what happened behind the scenes.
Never happened.

We weren’t in the next 20 out.

If you had a kid who played basketball, would you harass him this much? Make him feel like a piece of sh*t?
Give me a break! Any true athlete thrives off this stuff! Are you kidding me? Athletes love this stuff! It’s when you don’t talk about them, like Rap or Malnati, that there is a real problem. Top level athletes embrace this stuff!

Last edited:
greylord, Oh no, you've stopped visiting the Board after 9 lifetime posts in 17 years.! I'm heartsick, and we'll really miss you.

Give me a break! Any true athlete thrives off this stuff! Are you kidding me? Athletes love this stuff! It’s when you don’t talk about them, like Rap or Malnati, that there is a real problem. Top level athletes embrace this stuff!
We used to say in the Navy that if a sailor wasn't complaining, he's wasn't happy; is a corollary to this that if an athlete isn't being shit upon, he's not happy? Come to think of it, why am I asking a masochist this question?

My intern in my psychotherapy practice years ago was two Time All Amer
We used to say in the Navy that if a sailor wasn't complaining, he's wasn't happy; is a corollary to this that if an athlete isn't being shit upon, he's not happy? Come to think of it, why am I asking a masochist this question?
i like Mac. He needs to start along with Pardon, Law,Lindsey, and Ash! Falzon and Gaines are first man off the bench!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT