ADVERTISEMENT

Hunger

Catdude

Gold Member
Aug 27, 2001
Did Hunger participate in warmups last night? I didn’t know if his DNP resulted from injury or coach’s decision. Hopefully he can get back in the rotation and contribute a solid 10+ minutes per game.

CD. Also surprised Preston didn't get a couple minutes in the 2nd half after his first half. He's not my favorite choice, but he did a decent job in the 1st half to give some rest minutes.

That period where NU played the short lineup almost blew the game. Cats went from 3 up to 3 down in a minute in a half.

Reactions: drewjin
I believe I saw him in the warm ups. He looked ready to play to me. I think Matt’s resurgence has moved him back to second or third on the rotation, depending on the match up. Preston barely played, although he did some good work on both ends.

Hunger has lots of potential but looks a little timid. He needs to be willing to shoot when he’s in the game.

I think they just needed a quicker/better defender for a team of Illinois’ makeup.

Coach said the plan was not to play him. Just thought he would not be physical enough against the Illini. Had a lot of praise for him but just did not think this game was a good match up for him,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT