ADVERTISEMENT

I’ve circled February 10

NUCat320

Dec 4, 2005
There’s nothing to play for, sadly, but very few basketball things give me greater joy than NU wins over Indiana, basketball’s Nebraska.

Ideally, IU will be demoralized after destruction at the hands of Illinois and out-for-revenge Iowa. Or, they’ll be riding high after a huge upset win over Iowa.

Either way, it’ll be great to see Archie pout as he gives CCC a grumpy post-game handshake. I presume we’ll be able to hear his wife screaming from central Indiana, somehow.

I’ll even make plans to watch that one.

Last edited:
There’s nothing to play for, sadly, but very few basketball things give me greater joy than NU wins over Indiana, basketball’s Nebraska.

Ideally, IU will be demoralized after destruction at the hands of Illinois and out-for-revenge Iowa. Or, they’ll be riding high after a huge upset win over Iowa.

Either way, it’ll be great to see Archie pout as he gives CCC a grumpy post-game handshake. I presume we’ll be able to hear his wife screaming from central Indiana, somehow.

Wish we could go to it. :rolleyes:

If there were ever a revenge game from last year today’s game is the game. Shoot with confidence and make your shots. Easy to say but not so easy to do.

Darn.

I circled it, but forgot to watch it.

It’s pretty impressive to allow a 7-0 run to end regulation, and a 6-0 run to end the first overtime.

Impressive, but not in the way you want to be impressive.

Reactions: drewjin
Darn.

I circled it, but forgot to watch it.

It’s pretty impressive to allow a 7-0 run to end regulation, and a 6-0 run to end the first overtime.

Impressive, but not in the way you want to be impressive.

You compared Indiana Basketball with Nebraska Football. Not even close. We’ve won 2 Big Ten Championships in the last 8 years. Archie isn’t as bad as Scott Frost.

This aged well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT