ADVERTISEMENT

I predict. Senior night 2018

T_Levine

May 26, 2010
Might be the most expensive ticket in northwestern basketball history. I'm already thinking I might need to fly in for that game. Only wish wr would be finished even for just that one game.

I'm thinking Hoosiers moment for sure.

I was hoping they would honor McIntosh, Lindsey and Skelly with a special Jr. night send off. As much as can't wait for the new arena, it makes me sad that these three will play their final year in Rosemont. But then again, we will always have 3/1/2017.

Might be the most expensive ticket in northwestern basketball history. I'm already thinking I might need to fly in for that game. Only wish wr would be finished even for just that one game.

I'm thinking Hoosiers moment for sure.

I like the thought, but I'm pretty much guarantee it won't be the case because we'll be playing at the Rosemont Horizon and capacity is double what it is at WRA. The new arena can't come soon enough. But last night was a great way to (almost) shut the place down.

How can stubhub have a price when we don't even know the date or opponent fir next year yet.

I hope they also honor Vic law with the group as well. It's a unique situation but warranted.

I like the thought, but I'm pretty much guarantee it won't be the case because we'll be playing at the Rosemont Horizon and capacity is double what it is at WRA. The new arena can't come soon enough. But last night was a great way to (almost) shut the place down.
Wonder if the Cats fill the Horizon next season, the new W-R capacity can be enlarged.

I wonder if there is any chance Welsh-Ryan could be ready enough to host senior night next March?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT