ADVERTISEMENT

I think Fitz would be employed if he had taken accountability

NUCat320

Dec 4, 2005
There is a big difference between

“I did not know it was going on, but it is my job to know, and I will get it out of our program permanently”

and

“I was very disappointed when I heard about the allegations of hazing on our football team. Although I was not aware of the alleged incidents, I have spoken to University officials, and they informed me of a two-week suspension, effective immediately.”

Based on what Lou reported, my belief is that Fitz knew what was happening. But opting for 🙈 🙈 🙈 🙈 🙈 simply doesn’t represent any leadership or accountability.

Of course, if Fitz’s comments were as suggested above, he would have gotten a suspension with teeth.

Geez, it’s absurd that anyone thought “bury the release and cover it up” was the way to go. How dumb.

Reactions: TXnumbCAT
There is a big difference between

“I did not know it was going on, but it is my job to know, and I will get it out of our program permanently”

and

“I was very disappointed when I heard about the allegations of hazing on our football team. Although I was not aware of the alleged incidents, I have spoken to University officials, and they informed me of a two-week suspension, effective immediately.”

Based on what Lou reported, my belief is that Fitz knew what was happening. But opting for 🙈 🙈 🙈 🙈 🙈 simply doesn’t represent any leadership or accountability.

Of course, if Fitz’s comments were as suggested above, he would have gotten a suspension with teeth.

Geez, it’s absurd that anyone thought “bury the release and cover it up” was the way to go. How dumb.
Yeah, very stupid. Then again, if Fitz had a sliver of knowledge of this stuff he should have squashed it ASAP. Bad look all around from the best of the best in the B1G.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT