ADVERTISEMENT

If O/U holds it would be lowest in CFB history

The unit that will score the most points Saturday will be Iowa’s defense.
Maybe we should just let the NU offense and Hawkeye defense stay on the field the whole game. No punting, just let the Cats start over at the 20 when Iowa gets a stop. It’d be a better watch.

Reactions: Arlcatsfan
I would take the over:
1) The Cats’ defense is capable of yielding big runs to a team whose running back is playing on crutches.
2) The Cats’ OLine is actually pretty good, and Sullivan will generate enough movement behind it to avoid a shutout.
3) Sullivan is so inexperienced that he will turn the ball over and give Iowa a short field a few times.
4) Iowa seems to have I finally decided that Petras is a lost cause. The resulting inexperience will result in turnovers to give the Cats a short field a few times.

Maybe we should just let the NU offense and Hawkeye defense stay on the field the whole game. No punting, just let the Cats start over at the 20 when Iowa gets a stop. It’d be a better watch.
Looks like the weather will be pretty decent for this time of year.If the weather was what NU played in a couple of weeks ago in Happy Valley there would be more turnovers than points.

I would take the over:
1) The Cats’ defense is capable of yielding big runs to a team whose running back is playing on crutches.
2) The Cats’ OLine is actually pretty good, and Sullivan will generate enough movement behind it to avoid a shutout.
3) Sullivan is so inexperienced that he will turn the ball over and give Iowa a short field a few times.
4) Iowa seems to have I finally decided that Petras is a lost cause. The resulting inexperience will result in turnovers to give the Cats a short field a few times.
#4. JUST LIKE LAST YEAR!!! Petras was ass the entire season but of course he is benched for our game

I would put it at 4.5 -- both teams can get a safety. Question is another safety or a field goal

Has this been fact checked? How long have they been keeping this stat?
There’s a Reddit thread on it with several hundreds of posts. It’s actually very interesting as this Iowa team has been very close to this in other games this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT