ADVERTISEMENT

If there is a season what does the offensive depth chart look like?

BigNUFan51

Nov 29, 2015
Is Coco Azema the starter at RB? Also got Drake Anderson, Isaiah Bowser, Evan Hull

Five QBs competing-Will they all make team?

WR-Riley Lees and who else?

TE-Is it Trey Pugh and is he healthy?

Is Coco Azema the starter at RB? Also got Drake Anderson, Isaiah Bowser, Evan Hull

Five QBs competing-Will they all make team?

WR-Riley Lees and who else?

TE-Is it Trey Pugh and is he healthy?

Come on over to The Rock.

Azema isn’t even a running back.

I will be shocked if Bowser isn’t at the top of the chart at RB.

Last year’s offense had many failings, including the QB’s inability to read and adjust, the WR’s inability to get separation, the OL’s inability both to adjust to the opponents rush pattern and move laterally to provide a semblance of pass protection, and the disappearance of the SB’s from the schemes, making it seem like the Cats were playing 10 on 11 most of the year.

To the extent that there was a recognizable strength, it seemed to me that as the season wore on, the OL was able to create some holes between the tackles (they were attacking rather than reacting like the did on pass plays).

I would imagine the rebuilt offense will be built around the observable strength, that is, an inside power game. Bowser is the best RB the Cats have to fill this design, and has the added demonstrable strength of being able to catch the ball when he checks off as a safety valve.
Working under the premise that there is no apparent game breaking WR, I would assume Ramsey is the odds on favorite to be at the top of the QB slot, as a power based offense will rely more on recognition and less on arm strength.

Last edited:
I will be shocked if Bowser isn’t at the top of the chart at RB.

Last year’s offense had many failings, including the QB’s inability to read and adjust, the WR’s inability to get separation, the OL’s inability both to adjust to the opponents rush patter and move laterally to provide a semblance of pass protection, and the disappearance of the SB’s from the schemes, making it seem like the Cats were playing 10 on 11 most of the year.

To the extent that there was a recognizable strength, it seemed to me that as the season wore on, the OL was able to create some holes between the tackles (they were attacking rather than reacting like the did on pass plays).

I would imagine the rebuilt offense will be built around the observable strength, that is, an inside power game. Bowser is the best RB the Cats have to fill this design, and has the added demonstrable strength of being able to catch the ball when he checks off as a safety valve.
Working under the premise that there is no apparent game breaking WR, I would assume Ramsey is the odds on favorite to be at the top of the QB slot, as a power based offense will rely more on recognition and less on arm strength.
Bowser and Anderson! 1,2 punch

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT