ADVERTISEMENT

If we jell as a team, we are looking at a special 13-5 or 14-4 BT Season!

Wrestlerneverdiesasacatfan

Feb 25, 2015
I can see it happening if we come together boys. It starts tomorrow. A new look, defense first,Front running BT team! We beat a solid Oklahoma team in the second half 40-36, and will continue our winning ways! If you don’t get set on defense, Collins will yank ya faster than a Midvale Dave dart contest! Who is gonna start? Whose gonna play? Guys who won’t get beat on defense! Collins has found his “defense first” mantra! We ain’t going dancing anywhere unless we make a statement as a team! Hustle, or get on the friggen bus!

I can see it happening if we come together boys. It starts tomorrow. A new look, defense first,Front running BT team! We beat a solid Oklahoma team in the second half 40-36, and will continue our winning ways! If you don’t get set on defense, Collins will yank ya faster than a Midvale Dave dart contest! Who is gonna start? Whose gonna play? Guys who won’t get beat on defense! Collins has found his “defense first” mantra! We ain’t going dancing anywhere unless we make a statement as a team! Hustle, or get on the friggen bus!
We/CC need/s to do something to spark a long winning streak like Fitz did with our football team! Now is the time to win like ten in a row to get us into the tourney! I am not sure why our only quality wins have been vs Illini and Depaul? I'd say crap or get off the pot to our players if they lose Sat vs Brown. Our D may be our saving grace this year. It just seems like our O alone just won't be enough to get us over the hump??

We/CC need/s to do something to spark a long winning streak like Fitz did with our football team! Now is the time to win like ten in a row to get us into the tourney! I am not sure why our only quality wins have been vs Illini and Depaul? I'd say crap or get off the pot to our players if they lose Sat vs Brown. Our D may be our saving grace this year. It just seems like our O alone just won't be enough to get us over the hump??
Today is a big day. We better show up!

Reactions: mickbula
Wrassler, you and Eddie Money are my favorite basketball commentators!
Hungry jack! I love this stuff! The only sure starters are Law and Pardon. Everyone else has got to fight like junkyard dogs for scraps and playing time. They better hustle out there! CC is trying to light a fire in their belly! Scottie ,Mac, and the rest of these guys better get set on defense!

Reactions: mickbula
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT