ADVERTISEMENT

Injury Report for Duke

TejasCat

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2010
Bullock OUT
McShephard Questionable.

I think as mentioned we will see Quiero at CB if McShephard can't go.

Bullock OUT
McShephard Questionable.

They almost never say questionable. McShep is either definitely good to go, or definitely out, imo. But have to keep Duke guessing.

Why are Campbell and Mayo not on the injury report? Are they out for the season? What am I missing here? Do we need to get Pace and Ruiz ready to play?

That's a lot of questions.

Why are Campbell and Mayo not on the injury report? Are they out for the season? What am I missing here? Do we need to get Pace and Ruiz ready to play?

Pretty sure injury report is only for the players listed on the two-deep. Campbell and Mayo were not on there.

I guess in theory they could have gotten healthy this week and weren't listed for whatever reason, but I doubt it.

Pretty sure injury report is only for the players listed on the two-deep. Campbell and Mayo were not on there.

I guess in theory they could have gotten healthy this week and weren't listed for whatever reason, but I doubt it.

Nope, were right the first time. Campbell and Mayo (and others) are not on the injury list because they weren't listed on the two-deep. That's NU's way of limiting what they have to disclose.

And if they weren't hurt, they would have been on the two deep.

Not necessarily. I think FItz plays some games with that stuff. I could see Campbell and/or Mayo playing this weekend even though they are not on the two deep.

And if they weren't hurt, they would have been on the two deep.

Not necessarily. I think FItz plays some games with that stuff. I could see Campbell and/or Mayo playing this weekend even though they are not on the two deep.

Remember too that the two-deep comes out on Monday. For guys who are day-to-day, a lot can change between Monday and game day.

While I thought the same thing, is there any evidence to back this up? Were Campbell and/or Mayo even dressed last weekend?

Bullock OUT
McShephard Questionable.

Here's the Duke injury report. Of the players listed, only Bracey is on the two-deep as a backup.

PROBABLE

DT Quaven Ferguson (leg)

DOUBTFUL

WR Scott Bracey (lower body)

OUT

LB Brandon Hill (leg)

OUT FOR SEASON

C Will Taylor (leg)

Fitz's policy is not to release injury status unless a player is on the two-deep.

We don't know their status because there's been nothing announced officially (see above).

Nothing. Depth at CB is an issue.

Pace has already burned his shirt and is listed as a backup safety; I doubt you see him at corner, but never know. Ruiz probably needs a redshirt to add size and work on technique as he was primarily a running back in college. Still think you see Queiro move out there in an emergency situation.

While I thought the same thing, is there any evidence to back this up? Were Campbell and/or Mayo even dressed last weekend?

No. I just think that if those guys were out for an extended period of time, we would have heard about it.

The upside is classes haven't started. The coaches can only spend so much time with the guys but The Sky Team is loaded with experienced leadership who will coach up whoever is filling in. I bet these guys are spending all kinds of time studying film and running through scenarios together. They are NU Students they know how to study and come up to speed. I think we are going to be pleasantly surprised.

Reactions: mickbula
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT