ADVERTISEMENT

Is Nicholson expected back?

Saw on CBS sports app that they have him expecting to play against FAU. Some quality minutes against Golden would really be a boost.
All indications from those around the program regularly indicate that he broke a bone and will not play. But nothing official has been said, so who knows?

Not sure how you go from boot and rolling cart on Sunday to running up and down a court by Friday, but I'm open to hearing how it could happen.

Reactions: stpaulcat
Saw on CBS sports app that they have him expecting to play against FAU. Some quality minutes against Golden would really be a boost.
It would explain the Vegas line on the game. Maybe the wi$eguys known something that this board doesn’t…

Not sure how you go from boot and rolling cart on Sunday to running up and down a court by Friday, but I'm open to hearing how it could happen.
Could be to throw the opponent off. Collins:”Hey, with all the media there, let’s get a scooter for Matt and pretend he can’t move without it. That will psych them out.”

Reactions: ubercat
My on-campus sources tell me that after the "Watch Party" Big Matt rode his scooter all the way out to the lakefront, dropkicked it into Lake Michigan, then scrimmaged briefly with the men's soccer team, scoring 6 goals, before preparing an exquisite chateaubriand for dinner.

Meanwhile, nobody on the FAU staff has ever heard of him.

The master plan is working...

michael-scott-foot.gif

My on-campus sources tell me that after the "Watch Party" Big Matt rode his scooter all the way out to the lakefront, dropkicked it into Lake Michigan, then scrimmaged briefly with the men's soccer team, scoring 6 goals, before preparing an exquisite chateaubriand for dinner.

Meanwhile, nobody on the FAU staff has ever heard of him.

The master plan is working...
I told you that was a secret!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT