ADVERTISEMENT

Is there anything better...

DocCatsFan

Oct 26, 2006
than watching little Richie Pitino whine because he is losing? I think not. What was MN thinking when they hired this snot nosed kid? Now go cats and finish the deal!

This post was edited on 2/18 9:46 PM by DocCatsFan

I think Minnesota is going to be just fine with Pitino. Great win tonight in Minneapolis! So pleased to see Law make such a HUGE contribution.

I was really impressed by the offensive balance and the lack of turnovers against the very quick and agile defenders that Minnesota employs. Rest of the season could be fun to watch. Hopefully the zone will work as well against Newbill as it did against Hollins.

Originally posted by DocCatsFan:
than watching little Richie Pitino whine because he is losing? I think not. What was MN thinking when they hired this snot nosed kid? Now go cats and finish the deal!

This post was edited on 2/18 9:46 PM by DocCatsFan
What?!

That wasn't Alan Cumming?

That is a football player enjoying Basketball if ever I saw one.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

+1,000,000

I think Pitino is going to be a pretty good coach and a good fit at Minnesota for a while.

That said, he kind of looks like a troll playing dress up when dad's out of town on a business trip. I like watching him lose, more than any B1G coach since Alford.

It'll be interesting to see how patient Minnesota is with Pitino. Of the "original 10" B1G schools, Minnesota has arguably the second-worst basketball history, so they shouldn't be too demanding.

More than Crean?!? I'm already getting a little angry about next week's game against those guys. Pitino doesn't seem that bad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT