ADVERTISEMENT

Is today’s game not televised?

PlowKing2

Jan 28, 2004
Last night YouTube TV indicated game not available. Today I can’t find any mention of it on YouTube TV or in the BTN (BIG+ now) app. Did BTN maybe decline to send a crew given the weather?

Fox sports app says it will have it - you can sign in with YouTubetv login

Correct, which is what Styre told us on Monday! He does all the work for us, so all I have to do is sit back in my lazy boy, open a beer, and tune in my t.v. to the BTN. I'm practicing shouting "Go 'Cats" as we speak, and my wife has left the house!
NO CHORES! Just shout at the TV! Keep enjoying the good life.

“Thanks, wife! Thanks, @Styre!”

Same thing on BTN. NUSports says BTN, but the guide keeps showing a replay of a different game? Could the game have been rescheduled? Probably not, or as some have suggested, maybe the BTN crew couldn’t get to Madison on time.

i guess we’ll find out in about 25 minutes.

Same thing on BTN. NUSports says BTN, but the guide keeps showing a replay of a different game? Could the game have been rescheduled? Probably not, or as some have suggested, maybe the BTN crew couldn’t get to Madison on time.

i guess we’ll find out in about 25 minutes.
If you flip on BTN, you will see a countdown to tip off for our game and a pregame show.

On YouTube it was listed under the Nebraska game.
My guide for some reason showed that the Nebraska-Iowa game is airing from 2am Eastern last night until 2pm today. Someone at BTN must have goofed on some programming feed.

GO CATS GO CATS GO

Yeahhhhhhhhh Boo! (x 2!)

MM enters, two lazy fouls lol. Almost not even worth complaining about at this point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT