ADVERTISEMENT

Jansey with the Pick-6 in the UA All-America game!

I thought pnt got that rolling.

I think pnt did indeed get the voting started, but it was ECat who sold his soul to the devil and struck a deal with the Mormons and the Io_a fans to seal the deal. It was a group effort, but without the help from the other fan bases, it would've been tough to put our man into the UnderArmour game.

Reactions: zeek55 and lunker35
1 - it's too bad that clip doesn't have the commentary where they say "the Northwestern signee!" enthusiastically after the TD.

2 - considering I logged in multiple times a day to vote for young Mr. Jansey, this was really satisfying to see. I'm sure this has been a great experience for him, and a pick 6 like that surely gives him a lot of confidence heading into year one at NU!

Reactions: cat inkansas
I think pnt did indeed get the voting started, but it was ECat who sold his soul to the devil and struck a deal with the Mormons and the Io_a fans to seal the deal. It was a group effort, but without the help from the other fan bases, it would've been tough to put our man into the UnderArmour game.

I take no credit. Someone had to be the bridge, but it was all you people, and the good people of Iowa and the trustworthy Mormons that helped push back the Cheddar tide.

Btw, we are no longer allowed to use the term Io_a and someone tell Fitz that Iowa shouldn't be redlettered anymore (we need to be moving on to dOSU anyways, for the original purpose of the redlettering).

I take no credit. Someone had to be the bridge, but it was all you people, and the good people of Iowa and the trustworthy Mormons that helped push back the Cheddar tide.

Btw, we are no longer allowed to use the term Io_a and someone tell Fitz that Iowa shouldn't be redlettered anymore (we need to be moving on to dOSU anyways, for the original purpose of the redlettering).

You da man, ECat. However, I cannot comply with your deal, we won the W fair and square from Io_a on the field, and until they beat us, we still own it. Kind of like the shillelagh (which we need to return to the leprechauns) and the LOL trophy.

He knows we voted for him. @pnt16 take a bow for starting the thread about the voting, and E-Cat take a bow for selling your soul to get the votes. The rest of us should also take a bow for voting numerous times. I personally was good for over 50 votes at least, no kidding.

He knows we voted for him. @pnt16 take a bow for starting the thread about the voting, and E-Cat take a bow for selling your soul to get the votes. The rest of us should also take a bow for voting numerous times. I personally was good for over 50 votes at least, no kidding.

He forgot to thank Iowa and BYU.

Reactions: pnt16 and DaCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT