ADVERTISEMENT

Javon Freeman-Liberty

Jonny2TheP

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2007
Des Moines, IA
Had a huge year last year after deciding to stay at Valpo. Considered going into the draft, but instead has decided once again to transfer. I would imagine he will actually do so this time. Weren't we one of the favorites to land him the first time? Gotta think we'll throw our hat back in the ring again...?

Grades ? There must be others on this board that managed to get through NU , without being up to "NU standards".
I took a lot of courses that had no relationship to my major that were fun and interesting-astronomy, Latin, Art History etc

You can get through NU if you want to.

Latin with Grundy Steiner was a fantastic experience. Where could 18-19 year old guys read myths and fables, 3 times a week. The class was filled with every Catholic athlete,. who knew that if you wore your letter jacket, you were in good standing with Prof. Steiner

NU should get off its high horse and give opportunities to individuals with special skills. These kids can do more for their communities and families than some nerd looking for a "prestigious degree"

Grades ? There must be others on this board that managed to get through NU , without being up to "NU standards".
I took a lot of courses that had no relationship to my major that were fun and interesting-astronomy, Latin, Art History etc

You can get through NU if you want to.

Latin with Grundy Steiner was a fantastic experience. Where could 18-19 year old guys read myths and fables, 3 times a week. The class was filled with every Catholic athlete,. who knew that if you wore your letter jacket, you were in good standing with Prof. Steiner

NU should get off its high horse and give opportunities to individuals with special skills. These kids can do more for their communities and families than some nerd looking for a "prestigious degree"

I think you're preaching to the choir here, but that's not going to do a whole lot of good, unfortunately.

I saw JFL play 3 times....LU stopped recruiting him out of high school....for culture reasons...? He has a lot of physical talent..but I thought he free lanced a lot...kids change ,,,,kids mature. and I think Coach Dildy helped recruit JFL to Valpo so there is a relationship

His advanced stats are pretty poor. High usage. Lots of shots in a poor conference.

Marcus Liberty’s kin.

Reactions: Hungry Jack
FYI, NU did not pursue JFL this year. They were involved last year, but not this year.

That makes sense. Let's finish strong and fill those last two scholarship spots with PBJ and Max Christie. Get it done, Lou!

That makes sense. Let's finish strong and fill those last two scholarship spots with PBJ and Max Christie. Get it done, Lou!
Actually think the Cats will get at least one of those two, plus another 4 or 5 *! Collins can recruit!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT