ADVERTISEMENT

Joey Hauser leaving Marquette

mcdadenets50

Jun 30, 2006
Both Hausers announced today that they are transferring from Marquette. Northwestern offered Joey out of high school.

I doubt Collins would go after transfers out of Wojo's program given their longtime connection ...

Not really sure if legit, but handful of folks floating Texas as a destination.

I doubt Collins would go after transfers out of Wojo's program given their longtime connection ...
They have already announce they are going someplace else. I doubt either one would have a problem. Now is CCC had contacted them before they announced, different story

I seriously doubt that players who didn't want to stay with Wojo would want to risk going to a school coached by his very good friend & where the schools scrimmage preseason regularly. My further guess is that a CCC just wouldn't take guys leaving Wojo unless there was something very unusual, e.g., sick parent in Evanston, Marquette closed the department where the player was majoring, etc. I think otherwise CCC just wouldn't recruit them & if I was in his spot pretty sure I wouldn't either.

I looks like Wisconsin is less crowded at their positions than NU is.

And, understand their dad played with Davidson's dad in college...families are close.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT