ADVERTISEMENT

Just thrilled for the players and Chris Collins

Thrilled for all the students also. Too often, they get lost when sports get to this level. After all, if I remember correctly, I think they're what the whole "university thing" is suppose to be about.

I hope this is the start of a new generation. In a few years, there will be a couple older guys who come out here and mockingly laugh at "our" stories that peak in discussions of NITs and .500-season near misses.

Hey everybody- remember: This is not the end of the story. This is just the start! We get into the NCAA tournament for a run! Let's get our seed, and then let's grow with it. I think we can win several games in this tourney. There is no longer a couple of dominant team in this tourney anymore. BYU just beat #1 Gonzaga. We could beat BYU! I say bring on the competition now and let's "let it ride." I believe in our team. I would also love to see CC go up against Duke and his mentor Coach K! Let's go Cats!!!!

Congratulations to all of you. Second best thing to the Rose Bowl year during my lifetime as a 'Cats' fan. Thank you!

Totally agree. These guys have to be so jacked!

I'm so happy for them. I hope they're out and about having a blast on campus tonight once Chris is asleep with his family. They deserve it!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT