ADVERTISEMENT

Last four in?

Weird. 4th in the B1G, competitive loss in BTTT, and there is a possibility of missing or having "play in".
Big Ten stinks this year, and the metrics don’t like NW (fair or not). If the selection committee says the NET matters, then that’s why bracketologists are projecting NW lower than their season results would lead you to expect.

Think it’s irrelevant. NW should get in, and very unlikely to be a play in team

Big Ten stinks this year, and the metrics don’t like NW (fair or not). If the selection committee says the NET matters, then that’s why bracketologists are projecting NW lower than their season results would lead you to expect.

Think it’s irrelevant. NW should get in, and very unlikely to be a play in team
NU, mole.

Reactions: phatcat
If you delve deeply into the world of bracketologists (I have), many believe that Palm converges to Bracketmatrix on Selection Sunday.
It's true. I'm also into the Oscars, and we saw the same thing last week. People who tried to be iconoclasts all along were suddenly predicting the same thing as everyone else when it got to the end.

Reactions: drewjin
It's true. I'm also into the Oscars, and we saw the same thing last week. People who tried to be iconoclasts all along were suddenly predicting the same thing as everyone else when it got to the end.
Some election polls do the same thing

T
NU classified as last four in during CBS IL- NE game. What does that mean?Now that has been put to rest
Now that has been put to rest. My best friend from HS is a prof at Florida Atlantic. He got a bachelors from NU in ME. Also interesting that Neb just lost their AD to Texas A&M and now they play each other

• Wow
Reactions: EagerFan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT